Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
well i've been dormant here for quite some time....maybe cos i stopped designing and now i've just made this wallpaper and wanted to show y'all!^^its not [I]great[/I] but i think its reasonable enough XD so enjoy (:

Psychopathic High Priest (starring sanzo from saiyuki)
[url=http://download.minitokyo.net/187700/][img]http://xs58.xs.to/pics/05492/UA_copy.jpg.xs.jpg[/img][/url]
p.s:i had to use a link from miniokyo.net cos i cldnt use other sites as they were either unreliable, or wont accept such a big file T_T

as usual , constructive crits are welcome :animesmil
Posted
I like it from what I can see. Try [url]www.Photobucket.com[/url]. Tiz what I use. I'll be able to comment better once I can see. *needs glasses*


Oh. Oops, my bad.
Posted
thanks raquel^^i know abt photoshop...only my gallery is full and they resize my images so that host's out.and imageshack needs smaller file to allow uploading.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...