Jump to content
OtakuBoards

surely i can't be the only timesplitters fan out there?


Recommended Posts

Posted
i am a big fan of timesplitters 2 and future perfect. when i ask other sentient beings around me they've never heard of it. i can't be the only one keeping the franchise going, can i? please tell me there's some more like me out there!
Posted
nah, dont worry man you aren't....im a really big fan of the TS series, playing Future Perfect online and with a friend is awesome!!!....ur not alone ;)
Posted
Your not . I've played timesplitters 2 and future perfect and so farI like future perfect for several reasons .

One you can pick things up with that nifty device on your arm.

Two you can play online :wigout: .

And three it has way better grarhics.
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
I played time splitters 2 and future perfect I thought they were good, but not the best i liked the map creator but they could have done a little more with that.
Posted
Picture this: A 64mB Gamecube USB card devoted entirely to mapmaker maps for Future Perfect. What a beautiful sight that is...


:animeknow I mean...uhh. What's Timesplitters?

Quick favorite multiplayer character! Lenny Oldbourne!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...