Ryan Posted December 5, 2001 Posted December 5, 2001 [color=indigo][size=3]Um...Since firemac doesn't come here anymore and sia didn't do it this month I guess i will start it out. Um sorry for it being 5 days late! SO Happy Birthday to all of those December Birthday Peeps!!:D [/color][/size]
Lady Macaiodh Posted December 6, 2001 Posted December 6, 2001 my brother james turns 18 on dec. 21st! woo-hoo!
Guest Posted December 6, 2001 Posted December 6, 2001 ...Such sadness in this topic. My close friend is born on December 25st. His name is Jesus.:D
SSJ5 Vegeta Posted December 6, 2001 Posted December 6, 2001 I turn 17 on December 16. But ya' know what? My birthday is the date of the Boston Tea Party. Maybe it's a sign... Maybe it's the reason why I'm so rebellious against authority...... :D I was also born on the same day as Beethoven.
liamc2 Posted December 6, 2001 Posted December 6, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJ5 Vegeta [/i] [B]I turn 17 on December 16. But ya' know what? My birthday is the date of the Boston Tea Party. Maybe it's a sign... Maybe it's the reason why I'm so rebellious against authority...... :D I was also born on the same day as Beethoven. [/B][/QUOTE] You don't happen to be deaf aswell do you? Happy Bday to my friend Toby he turns 14 on the 25th! He's getting darn good presents too, a new laptop and all.
Gee-enki Dama Posted December 6, 2001 Posted December 6, 2001 Happy Birthday all those peeps and to mention it, my birthday was on the 30/3/86...a Sunday....Easter Sunday, and this 30th of March will be a Sunday, Easter Sunday...
NeoCactuar Posted December 6, 2001 Posted December 6, 2001 I turn 14 on december 30th, Second to last day of the year. Yay!!
9mm Avenger Posted December 7, 2001 Posted December 7, 2001 [color=royalblue]I can't remember when I was born! They wont give me my dirver's licence! I am 19, however![/color]
Guest Posted December 8, 2001 Posted December 8, 2001 Happy Happy B Day To All of the December Birthday PEOPLE!!!!
Fall Posted December 9, 2001 Posted December 9, 2001 I suppose it makes no sense in why I'm posting here, seeing that my birthday is on November 22nd. But anyway................there was no "November Birthday Bash Bwahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!" topic, soooooo.............. :smoke:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now