OtakuBoards

Did you hear they are making a silent hill movie?

Guest Mozilla

Guest Mozilla
[SIZE=1][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue][FONT=Arial Black]I heard that they are not going to use the main character from the game which is a guy named harry, but for the movie, the main character is going to be a women. i was really disappointed when i heard this, i hope they keep the original storyline.when i first seen the resident evil movie i was really disappointed, at first before i seen it, i was so happy that they were making the resident evil game into a movie, i was excited. but when i seen it i was very upset, why couldn't they use any of the characters from the game, instead, they used characters that weren't in the game, why did they do this. i know it was a low budget movie but come on, the van helsing movie was a low budget and it came out really good, i really liked it. so anyway, what do you guys think about the gender switch?[/FONT][/COLOR] :animedepr[/SIZE]

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name='Killer7']Is this finally coming out? They announced it about 3 years ago...[/quote]

yup, this movie is suposed to come out in 2006 sometime.
Anyways, I think the gender switch sux, especially the fact that the woman ends up going to silent hill because she refuses to listen to her husband.....also in the video game, Harry's wife died a long time ago. :animeangr