Guest Darth_Goober Posted December 13, 2005 Posted December 13, 2005 Who else thinks that Kingdom Hearts is the greatest game to ever hit the PS2 console? Plz give your opinions whether you like/dislike the game, and if you have beaten it, what was your level at the end?
Riku Posted December 13, 2005 Posted December 13, 2005 [FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=1][COLOR=Navy]Well, I guess you can say that I am a KH fangirl, so I think that KH is ONE of the greatest games ever to hit the PS2, not the only one. Anyways, when I did beat the game, I had everyone's Ultimate weapon and all my characters levels were at 100. Perfect, eh?? [/COLOR] [/SIZE] ^u^[/FONT]
Desbreko Posted December 13, 2005 Posted December 13, 2005 [color=#4B0082]We already have a thread for Kingdom Hearts, so please use it if you'd like to talk about the game. You can find links to all the existing game-specific threads in the [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=46746][u]Play It Thread Directory[/u][/url], so remember to check it before creating a new one. Thanks. Thread Closed[/color]
Recommended Posts