cruxisseraphim Posted December 17, 2005 Posted December 17, 2005 Can someone find me a picture of Riku's soul eater for my sig? It'd be appreciated.
Darth Vectis Posted December 18, 2005 Posted December 18, 2005 [COLOR=DarkGreen][url=http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b18/Sagethefiend/SoulEater.jpg] Riku's soul eater.[/url] There you go, best I got.[/COLOR]
cruxisseraphim Posted December 18, 2005 Author Posted December 18, 2005 I hate to ask this, but could you also find a rei pic from neongenesis evangelion to put on my sig and avay. Thanks!
Darth Vectis Posted December 18, 2005 Posted December 18, 2005 [url=http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b18/Sagethefiend/weta-evangelion1.jpg] Pic 1[/url] [url=http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b18/Sagethefiend/neongenesis2.jpg] Pic 2[/url] [url=http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b18/Sagethefiend/neon_genesis_fireangel.jpg] Pic 3[/url] [url=http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b18/Sagethefiend/Neon_Genesis_Evangelion_001.jpg] Pic 4[/url] [url=http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b18/Sagethefiend/NeonGenesisEvangelion.jpg] Pic 5[/url][COLOR=DarkGreen] [SIZE=1] These are the ones I though would look the coolest. Just ask if you need anything else.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
cruxisseraphim Posted December 18, 2005 Author Posted December 18, 2005 Thanks! I really appreciate it. By the new pm me if ya ever want to talk about anime! Thanks again!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now