Red Posted December 6, 2001 Posted December 6, 2001 :flaming: [B]If anyone who lives in the Uk and likes Gundam managed to watch Endless Waltz, i congratulate them. But as for me, i have cable, so CN cuts out at 9pm to be replaced by a TERRIBLE movie channel. Anyone else have this problem, or did you all get to watch endless waltz blissfully unaware of the pain i was feeling?![/B] :flaming:
Break Posted December 6, 2001 Posted December 6, 2001 [SIZE=1]Hmm... I feel your pain, that movie channel sucks... Why didn't you watch it on Sat. at 10.30am? Just to tease you, I've seen it 7 ish times now :p[/SIZE]
Guest Posted December 6, 2001 Posted December 6, 2001 [size=1][b]I havn't really managed to get to see Gundam Wing so I don't bother watching the "movie" after it.[/size][/b]
Sephiroth Posted December 7, 2001 Posted December 7, 2001 cartoon network only stays after 9pm on sky digital, it cuts off on everything else....
Red Posted December 7, 2001 Author Posted December 7, 2001 [B]I didn't know that it was on the saturday! They didn't advertise it onCN at all![/B] :flaming: :flaming:
Soccer 4 Life Posted December 7, 2001 Posted December 7, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by The Elite DBZ [/i] [B]:flaming: [B]If anyone who lives in the Uk and likes Gundam managed to watch Endless Waltz, i congratulate them. But as for me, i have cable, so CN cuts out at 9pm to be replaced by a TERRIBLE movie channel. Anyone else have this problem, or did you all get to watch endless waltz blissfully unaware of the pain i was feeling?![/B] :flaming: [/B][/QUOTE] Already seen EW ......... Not seen EW DAMN thats gotta suck ......... wish I could help ya......... :naughty: :demon: Peace!!!:mrt: :smirk: :therock:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now