Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
:flaming: [B]If anyone who lives in the Uk and likes Gundam managed to watch Endless Waltz, i congratulate them. But as for me, i have cable, so CN cuts out at 9pm to be replaced by a TERRIBLE movie channel. Anyone else have this problem, or did you all get to watch endless waltz blissfully unaware of the pain i was feeling?![/B] :flaming:
Posted
[SIZE=1]Hmm... I feel your pain, that movie channel sucks... Why didn't you watch it on Sat. at 10.30am?

Just to tease you, I've seen it 7 ish times now :p[/SIZE]
Posted
[size=1][b]I havn't really managed to get to see Gundam Wing so I don't bother watching the "movie" after it.[/size][/b]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by The Elite DBZ [/i]
[B]:flaming: [B]If anyone who lives in the Uk and likes Gundam managed to watch Endless Waltz, i congratulate them. But as for me, i have cable, so CN cuts out at 9pm to be replaced by a TERRIBLE movie channel. Anyone else have this problem, or did you all get to watch endless waltz blissfully unaware of the pain i was feeling?![/B] :flaming: [/B][/QUOTE]


Already seen EW ......... Not seen EW DAMN thats gotta suck ......... wish I could help ya.........


:naughty: :demon: Peace!!!:mrt: :smirk: :therock:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...