Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Hi i started drawing manga when i was about 9 lol i thought it was the best drawing i had ever seen :animeknow , i look at it now.... Dang i was really bad back then lol :D :animesmil . tell me about your first drawing or manga comic :animesmil
Posted
[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Hmmmm...Let's see... My first anime drawing was when I was 6 i was PRETTY good especially 4 my age. May be it was because I have soo many artist and drawers in the family. I guess I inherited it. Actually I dunno all I remember is It was Sailor Moon And Dragon Ball Z I drew Goku holdin little Gohan and Sailor Moon I drew Sarina And Amy playin video games while Luna yelling at them. (Lol) Of coarse they were chibi style. But I didnt know I dint find out about chibi's till I was 9[/COLOR] (oh yeah did you know GOHAN means rice) :D
Posted
Hmm... lets see i was about 7-9 i dont remmeber. All i know is that it was when They First started to air Dragonball and Dragonball Z in America. I drew Goku alot and as in the posti above me^^^^ I have a lot of Artist in my family so i guess i inherited it. I was actually pretty good compare to the crappy pictures on The Otaku-no harm to those who stink- I Drew Goku alot


p.s. I did know Gohan meant rice, i found that out in the cell saga! lol
Peace
Posted
i know.... i was all like "HOLY SHOT THIS IS THE BEST EVER!" and now a days i don't even know where it was.... well, prolly under my bed..... that was like 3 motnhs ago, so hell knows..... my first comic is either burned or with my first pic.
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest rikuza
Posted
I first started drawing manga last year, so it was in october 2005 im 12 so i have a lot of time to practise, im currently trying to make a manga called Souls Entwined, its a love story about a warrior and a girl that can never see him, and how the end up seeing each other and then the girl is trapped in a crystal and he is on a querst to save her! Sound cool?
Posted
I started drawing manga after seeing Pokémon and getting the manga by Toshihiro Ono (really good art in that, btw). I suppose that was around 2000. It's amazing how you start out drawing thinking that you're the best artist in the world, but after drawing for a while you become hyper-critical of just about everything.
Posted
[quote name='rikuza']I first started drawing manga last year, so it was in october 2005 im 12 so i have a lot of time to practise, im currently trying to make a manga called Souls Entwined, its a love story about a warrior and a girl that can never see him, and how the end up seeing each other and then the girl is trapped in a crystal and he is on a querst to save her! Sound cool?[/quote]

hmm... could i see a sample of your artwork??? i started seriously drawing early November(2005)/late Spetember(2005... i forget when exactly, but roughly 3 months ago... sumthing like that. i should check my DA account). i have hopes of being a fancomic doujinka. i'm going to soon start working on short comics(one or two pages). unfourtunetly, i'm not too good of an artist.

and to those two people fighting... i'd like to see sample of your art too.... how strange you two... only i don't think you can say ur a really good artist without showing proof.
Posted
I was very young when I started drawing I didnt start darwing manga though....I drew more of a comic book still....american comic books that is.Then I went on to do structure drawing like buildings and what not. Now I draw anime....I started anime when I was 10 or 9 probably....I started with easy things like Dragonball Z stuff....and then moved on to drawing females and drawing my own type of characters......I must admitt though....as good as I am its hard for me to create my own type of pose for my character.....Im not very good with perspective of the anatomy yet....meaning when I draw my character from scratch it comes out wrong ....and the character is all disproportioned and the anatomy doesnt feel right....so I raid my moms girly magazines and get poses from there :o .....Im trying to take an art class to help this....I had one when I was in school but it was more on structure than on this type of art..... :animesigh

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...