Blayze Posted December 29, 2005 Posted December 29, 2005 [size=1]Very simple, quick request for you Arty peoples. All I want is a new banner and avatar set, but they are both going to be simple and (I hope) effective. All I need is a set with a background of flames (you can choose the picture), with the word [b]Blayze [/b]on the avatar, and the word [b]Burn... [/b]on the banner. Thank you all in advance. [/size]
Persona Posted January 2, 2006 Posted January 2, 2006 I made this set with a light feel to it, it may not be to your tasting due to my observation of your latest banner. But I gave it a try, because I wanted too. [IMG]http://img400.imageshack.us/img400/166/blayze2js.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://img400.imageshack.us/img400/1217/burn4ju.jpg[/IMG]
Blayze Posted January 3, 2006 Author Posted January 3, 2006 [size=1]Thanks, that looks great! I was only using that set while I was waiting, it was an old one. Thank you very much. [/size]
Persona Posted January 4, 2006 Posted January 4, 2006 ^.^ No problem hun, glad you liked it (I kinda like it too for some reason...guess its the colors). If you see anything that bothers you, please let me know.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now