Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[size=1]Very simple, quick request for you Arty peoples. All I want is a new banner and avatar set, but they are both going to be simple and (I hope) effective.

All I need is a set with a background of flames (you can choose the picture), with the word [b]Blayze [/b]on the avatar, and the word [b]Burn... [/b]on the banner.

Thank you all in advance.
[/size]
Posted
I made this set with a light feel to it, it may not be to your tasting due to my observation of your latest banner. But I gave it a try, because I wanted too.


[IMG]http://img400.imageshack.us/img400/166/blayze2js.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://img400.imageshack.us/img400/1217/burn4ju.jpg[/IMG]
Posted
^.^ No problem hun, glad you liked it (I kinda like it too for some reason...guess its the colors). If you see anything that bothers you, please let me know.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...