SSj5 Gokou Posted December 9, 2001 Author Posted December 9, 2001 wow, you guys are great, soz about the lil time thing, i wasnt here yesterday cuz i was a Universal Studios. Thanks for posting guys... and gals!
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted December 9, 2001 Posted December 9, 2001 [COLOR=darkblue][b]What Video Game systems do u have?[/b]-- Atari 400, Sega 16-bit, Gameboy(Orig.), NES, SNES, & N-64... *gasps* Old School reigns supreme! Boo-yuh. [b]Whats your favorite Video Game?[/b]-- Actually, my fave game is for my P.C..... [i]Doom II[/i]. Only because I can beat it... -_- [b]Whats your favorite anime?[/b]-- Cowboy bebop and Hand Maid(funny stuff.) [b]What's your favorite article of intimate apparel?[/b]-- FRESH! :wow: [b]What's your favorite manga?[/b]-- D.N.Angel!! Mmm...yummy... Dark-sama! :tasty::help::tasty: [quote]"Sorry.... I only like emo guys with broken hearts."- Me[/quote][/color]
Transtic Nerve Posted December 9, 2001 Posted December 9, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Queen Asuka [/i] [B]OH YEAH! I'm not gay, but some people think I'm a lesbian with Anna. But I don't care. Plus I think gay people are pretty spiffy. Especially hot sexy guys...*laughs madly* [/B][/QUOTE] Awww thats so nice of you to say... I abosolutely adore women, gay, straight, bi, whatever... they are so fun to talk to cause we can just talk about guys or other issues involving female things 24/7 lol I like guys too ofcourse... esspecially the hot sexy guys... like GACKT! :: drools :: ....err.. oh yeah... and guys who are gay and straight... and who don't care... cause I'm not going to hit on straight people and what not lol
VP-Master Posted December 10, 2001 Posted December 10, 2001 Video Game Systems I have: PS2 and SNES Favorite Video Game: Final Fantasy 3/6 Favorite Anime: That's tough...maybe Digimon or DBZ but I haven't all the episodes since I don't get Cartoon Network.
Guest Altron Gundam Posted December 10, 2001 Posted December 10, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSj5 Gokou [/i] [B]Since i'm new, and I dont know anyone, lets talk. Question 1. What Video Game systems do u have? [b]What I Have[/b][i]X-Box, Gamecube, PS2, Dreamcast, and Super Nintendo[/i] Question 2. Whats your favorite Video Game? [b]Mine is...[/b][i]METAL GEAR SOLID 2![/i] Question 3. Whats your favorite anime? [b]Mine is...[/b][i]Dragon Ball Z[/i] ------------------------------------------------------------------------- Ill post some more later, but this should be enough for now, if you have a question for me, ask me. [/B][/QUOTE] Vid Game systems: Gamecube, N64, PS2, PS1, Gameboy, GBColor, GBAdvanced, GameGear, Saturn, SNES, NES, Genesis, Dreamcast Fave Game: I dunno...FF10 import or WWF Smackdown: JBI Fave Anime: Flame of Recca or Rurouni Kenshin Most Said Altron Quote: Either "Oro?" or "WHAT?!"
Guest Master O Beans Posted December 10, 2001 Posted December 10, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B][b]What Video Game systems do u have?[/b] Umm... PS2, PS1..... N64.... soon to have a Seag Dreamcast and Gamecube most liekly... all of them are my brothers except PS1.... I don't play games that much. [b]Whats your favorite Video Game?[/b] At the moment... MGS2... over all... The Tekken series. [b]Whats your favorite anime?[/b] Rurouni Kenshin [b]What kind of music do you like?[/b] Trance, Rock, Pop, you name it I like it.... except Rap ad Country.... And I love Japanese music... any kinds. [b]Are you gay?[/b] Why yes I am ---- thanks for asking lol! <------ and that was my funny for the day, although I'll probably have more :p [/B][/QUOTE] Heh...You never quit do ya??!!?? Muahaha!:rotflmao: Anyhoo - 1) NES, SEGA GEN,SNES,N64,PS1 2)GENERAL CHAOS (SEGA GEN) SKETCHIN' (SEGA GEN) CONTRA (NES) 3)EVA, GHOST IN THE SHELL 4)Nope. Well, not yet at least... 5)Slipknot, Primer 55, V-MoB, Static X, Non Point, Kotten Mouth Kings, Catch 22, NOFX, MXPX, PW, GACKT, Lost Prophets....
Dan L Posted December 10, 2001 Posted December 10, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSj5 Gokou [/i] [B]Since i'm new, and I dont know anyone, lets talk. Question 1. What Video Game systems do u have? Question 2. Whats your favorite Video Game? Question 3. Whats your favorite anime? [/B][/QUOTE] I'm quite new too 1- N64 and PC(not really a game system but itll do) - getting PS2 soon 2- DEUS EX and anything in the zelda series 3- Dragonball Z and Devil Man (shame theres only 2 english episodes, WE WANT MORE!)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now