OtakuBoards

gba games?

Ralph

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ralph [/i]
[B]

I never knew there was a lemmings game out for gameboy advance, if someone in another country mentioned it I would let it go because it's probably out there and not here, but squashed snail, you're from australia! (where i am)
So is it true? Is there really a lemmings game out for advance? I loooooove lemmings!:love:
they are so cute! and so stupid at the same time!! [/B][/QUOTE]

Haha, yes yes, there is a Lemmings: Save Us All game out in Australia, but you'll have to look hard for it. It's not very popular.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]

Haha, yes yes, there is a Lemmings: Save Us All game out in Australia, but you'll have to look hard for it. It's not very popular. [/B][/QUOTE]

LEMMINGS!!!!! i love lemmings, i used to play it on our old ****** computer. It had one game and nothing else, LEMMINGS!!!!...
...w00t

• 2 weeks later...
Guest michael Vitale
:cool: I sugesed If you like sports games you get NFL 2002. Its one of the best footbal games I have ever plaved. All though supper circut is good it is also hard to beat. If you like puzzel games I suggest snood ore supper bust a move. For fighting games one of the best is street fighter terbo.

ps: If You are looking for any codes or cheetsI got them Just E-Mail me at [email][email protected][/email]. Just put the game you want and I will send codes back to you for that game

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]

Haha, yes yes, there is a Lemmings: Save Us All game out in Australia, but you'll have to look hard for it. It's not very popular. [/B][/QUOTE]

oOH oOH~! :eek: where and how can i get it?!!??! :wigout: