Andrew Posted January 8, 2006 Posted January 8, 2006 Hey all. I'd really like to get my hands on a Banner and Avitar with Vegeta (Preferably Super Vegeta) and Ryoko from Tenchi (preferably in her battle suit). If anyone would like to make these for me I'd be eternally grateful! ^-^ Thanks in advance!
Kre Posted January 9, 2006 Posted January 9, 2006 i could only do the Vegeta one but here it is Banner:[IMG]http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c377/Rurouni922/Vegetacopy.jpg[/IMG] Avatar:still working
Andrew Posted January 10, 2006 Author Posted January 10, 2006 Thanks. That's great! It looks quality. I'll hold off on using it until I've got a matching Avi if you don't mind making it. Thanks again.
Kre Posted January 10, 2006 Posted January 10, 2006 heres the avi [IMG]http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c377/Rurouni922/2copy.jpg[/IMG]
Andrew Posted January 11, 2006 Author Posted January 11, 2006 Cheers mucho! They look awesome together! It was a pleasure doing business with ya, hope to do it again in the future me thinks.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now