Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Heaven's Cloud [/i]
[B]uhm I chew on everything, especially ice [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]:therock: Odd you should mention that...I just got finished eating my 5 peices of ice, and I was about to go get some more before I read this...you are like me...only I don't chew on the TV remote, I chew on velcro...the hard side :wave:[/color]
Posted
Let see........... If somebody says something stupid I just have to diss em(mostly to people I don't like) ...... and never refusing a challenge from nobody anytime anywhere ..... I got in real **** for it too by my teachers..........

:naughty: :demon: Peace!!:mrt: :smirk:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...