OtakuBoards

what....strange?

Kittie

what's the strangest thing about you?

has this already been done....gomen....desole... if has been...:freak:

well for me...it might not be that strange...but like...when i take off my socks...and then get ready to put them back on...i want them to be on the same exact foot!

perhaps that's not too strange...anyhoo..how about any of you? :babble:

Guest Voodookanaka
Ive got loads!!!!!!!!!!!! my main one which really really bothers me is when a plug switch is on and nothings in it, it just doesnt look right.

I have limited use in the Force.

So far it's just the hightened sense of awareness, I can shunt away pain on a whim no matter how bad it is, and I've started being able to recover energy pretty quickly. I've also been able to sense other's feelings and emotions from pretty far away. Done it with my brother in Kansas a few times, and sometimes with my girlfriend.

That's my weird thing

[SIZE=1]I like Stormbringer can shunt away pain, I laugh and I kinda like it... I think that's weird... I also tell people to shutup when they aren't saying anything and I run into walls on purpose sometimes :whoops:... I have limited uses in the Force too!

I also, as soon as I see one of my friends drop nice food on the floor (like alot of it) I will pick it up and eat it... I think I am well equipped for finding food.:D [/SIZE]

well..I have MANY weird things about me...some violent kind of weird..lol

One violent kind of weird thing about me is...that everytime I see a pretty boy...I get the insane urge to deck him...yeah I know what you people are thinking....I'm one mean ugly girl...lol I'm ugly...but I ain't mean...lol It's just something I have had since I was in elementary...lol

Oh well..call me insane..lol :D

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by D. Dark [/i]
[B]When one of my friends (or anybody) cusses me or does something that would embarass me, I just laugh. This guy threw a piece of chicken at me from point blank range, in the face, and I just laughed...I didn't even know the guy... [/B][/QUOTE]

well..that might be a lil good..since you don't resolve things with violence....hopefully you don't let the people just push you around...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]Whats weird about me... lol

I'm Queer thats what.... ironic how that word has double meanings in this answer. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]:rotflmao: ! TN, yousa funny-day!

I think I've already explained what is weird about me...my whole tongue fetish, how I like to chew on velcro and ice and fold my tongue in odd ways.

Mesa silly! :bellylaug [/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]:rotflmao: ! TN, yousa funny-day!

I think I've already explained what is weird about me...my whole tongue fetish, how I like to chew on velcro and ice and fold my tongue in odd ways.

Mesa silly! :bellylaug [/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Yousa Gungan!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Stormbringer [/i]
[B]I have limited use in the Force.

So far it's just the hightened sense of awareness, I can shunt away pain on a whim no matter how bad it is, and I've started being able to recover energy pretty quickly. I've also been able to sense other's feelings and emotions from pretty far away. Done it with my brother in Kansas a few times, and sometimes with my girlfriend.

That's my weird thing [/B][/QUOTE]
I CAN TDO THAT 2 BUT MY WEARDST THING I BET IS WHEN IM LAYING DOWN I KNOW IF SOMETHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN LIKE A BIRD FLYING OVER THE SKY AND IT ALWAYS HAPPENS

[SIZE=1]Hrmmm... one of 'em would probably be that I'm usually REALLY quiet, but if you get me up on stage, to either act something out or do a song, I'm pretty :cussing: enthusiatic, lol.

Another one would probably be that I get high off of things that aren't [illegal] drugs hehe. It can be sleep deprivation, sugar, anything:alcohol: I just have a natural high I guess :p[/SIZE]

sometimes i make my friends buy disgusting mashed up egg sandwiches from the cafeteria and eat it with chocolate milk then take a huge bite and a big gulp and pretend to puke it out. its really funny because of the looks on other people's faces. i wish i had a camera so i could tape it. screaming random stuff out of nowhere is entertaining also. if i go out to eat at a restaurant and my table gets dirty...maybe with crumbs on it, it'll clean it. i guess because i don't want people to think im a pig. or if theres sweat from my drink on it, i'll get a napkin and wipe it.

[color=crimson]Weird? Eh?

I am not weird...

HAHAHAHA!.... i crack myself up... errm yea..:blulaugh:

I enjoy Death and Destruction, i enjoy eing a comedian, the two together= Me acting weird.

The comedian thing is a major factor.

Always gotta make someone laugh... [i]No matter what[/i]...[/color]

I have this unusual sense of empathy. unlike others from where i live, i can just tell how a certain person will react when a certain thing happens (only if i know them, but not necessarily very well). Also when i catch the bus to uni i get 'spontaneous anger' at people A-getting on the bus B-getting off the bus and C-getting in the way of the bus