Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Inuyasha the Movie 4


Recommended Posts

Guest Exokriz
Posted
Does anyone have any information on the coming Inuyasha movie? From what I have heard, the movie will be called Inuyasha the Movie 4 - Crimson Hourai Island and it has something to do with this mark that the townsfolk are getting. That is all that I know about the movie. Does anyone have any other information that they could share?
Posted
[quote name='Exokriz']Does anyone have any information on the coming Inuyasha movie? From what I have heard, the movie will be called Inuyasha the Movie 4 - Crimson Hourai Island and it has something to do with this mark that the townsfolk are getting. That is all that I know about the movie. Does anyone have any other information that they could share?[/quote]

Yes, that from what I see is that the movie already came out on dvd. I even checked for a 5th one but the latest movie,number 4, is already out. Oh and it is called [B]Inuyasha the Movie: Fire on the Mystic Island[/B]. :rolleyes:
Posted
[FONT=Verdana][SIZE=1][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]Wait, so the 4th Inuyasha movie, it has been released in the United States already? Or are you talking about it already being released in Japan? :animesigh [/color][/font][/size]
Posted
I first want to apologize to Exokriz because it is also called [B]Inuyasha the Movie: Crimson Horai Island[/B] :animeswea . And from what I've seen, it was released in Japan and has no english dubbed version yet. And I found a better descirption for you Exokriz:

Inu Yasha - Crimson Horai Island
Inu Yasha - Guren no Houraijima (Japanese)

Age rating: Teenagers (May contain bloody violence, bad language, nudity)
Genres: Adventure, Comedy, Historical, Shounen, Supernatural

Plot Summary: The mysterious island of Houraijima has reappeared after 50 years, and with its reappearance has brought the attack of four gods, the Shitoushin, who have their eyes set on the powers that protect and sustain the island. Now it's up to Inuyasha and his friends, along with Sesshoumaru, to find a way to defeat the powerful Shitoushin.
It does come with english and chinese subtitles

You can find it on Ebay
Posted
[COLOR=DarkRed]Isn't Kikyo-san in the fourth movie, as well? My friend sent me some screenies on it... Anybody got any idea as to when it will be in English? (Crap, I still gotta buy the third movie...:animedepr ) (Kikyo-san rocks!:animesmil )[/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...