2010DigitalBoy Posted January 10, 2006 Posted January 10, 2006 I would love it if someon could create for me the following banner: Okay, I want it to have Shugo and Rena from .hack//legend of the twilight, and Tsukasa and Mimiru from .hack//sign. It should show at least the upper portion of their bodues, though you could put their entire bodies on there if you feel like shrinking them. The background would be all white, possibly with a small tint of green. In the botom left, I wat ".hack" and if you can get it with the hollow dot thing that would be cool. That should be written in blue. In the bpttom right, in really small blue print it should say "? Nomad Tical ?" (the ?s are created by holding alt, pressing 0,1,3,4, and releasing) If you want to, you could make an avatar of Kite's head with .hack written somewhere. (kite is from the .hack games)
Disenchanted Posted January 17, 2006 Posted January 17, 2006 ok well seeing as i only have paint and not anyother facy program i managed to pull this off..i think. i know its not exactly what u wanted but I hope you like this. man it took ages. lol Let me know if this isnt to your standars or the characters are rong. Ive never seen hack trying to get the characters was confusing. :animestun anywas hope its ok... :) [IMG]http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/724/hackbanner8la.png[/IMG] [IMG]http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/2016/darkkite22mr.jpg[/IMG] V_Fox
2010DigitalBoy Posted January 17, 2006 Author Posted January 17, 2006 Ah! Domo! I like it, not perfect I admit, but it's good enough, thank you millions!
Disenchanted Posted January 17, 2006 Posted January 17, 2006 thats ok :) some one with better programs might re do it better for you. at least i tried right? lol. Want anything changed dont hesitate to ask. V_Fox
2010DigitalBoy Posted January 17, 2006 Author Posted January 17, 2006 Bad news, its too big. Gotta be 500X100 or less
Disenchanted Posted January 17, 2006 Posted January 17, 2006 lol damn no worries i shall fix momentarly. i think its still to big..... im quite perplexed. sorry. thats so annoying took me ages... EDIT: no worries anytime ! [IMG]http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/9665/hackbanner8oj.png[/IMG]
2010DigitalBoy Posted January 17, 2006 Author Posted January 17, 2006 It is. Don't worry about it, I'll fix it. Thanks for your help!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now