Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Do u like it?  

3 members have voted

  1. 1. Do u like it?

    • Its so funny
      2
    • Good
      0
    • O.K
      0
    • No
      1


Recommended Posts

Posted
I saw volume one of Slayers and it totally sucked. Now I heard it gets better after a few episodes, but it was so stupid. And Lina Inverse is the most annoying anime twit that there is. Oh yeah, and don't EVER watch Lost Universe, either. I couldn't even finish watching the first volume. Way big waste of money there..
Posted
Its hard to say it all depends on if you're interested in this kind of anime ex. plot, setting, and the story. The graphics aint that bad ....... Lets just say it doesn't deserve Best anime award from my point of view ......... But thats just my opinion.....


:naughty: :demon: Peace!!!:mrt: :therock:
Posted
The graphics for slayers are CRAP! That series just sucks so bad to me. The only cool thing about it is Xellos is cute, but I don't even think he's in the first season at all. All it is that Ive seen is Lina being made fun of because she's SHORT or whatever...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by tethsuo shima [/i]
[B]slayer is the worst anime ever it suck bib time:cussing: :cussing: :smoke: [/B][/QUOTE]

Amen to that. It was horrible. Don't go out and waste your nice Christmas money on that. Go out and buy some GOOD anime!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted
[SIZE=1]I love Slayers! It is very funny, and I think Lina Inverse is really cool. The show can get pretty silly sometimes, but that happens in almost all anime.[/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]I love Slayers! It is very funny, and I think Lina Inverse is really cool. The show can get pretty silly sometimes, but that happens in almost all anime.[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]
Finally someone who said it didn't suck!I love it also:blulaugh:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...