Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=darkviolet][font=lucida calligraphy]I'm surprised that there isn't an Olympic thread made yet. I know that the games aren't until next month but I figured why not start early.

I can't wait to watch hockey. Maybe the US Womens will show everyone else a thing or two about how the game is played.

That's all I have to comment on. So what is everyone else eager to see? Hopefully this will stay up fopr a while and we can post scores too. Whoot![/color][/font]
Posted
BOBSLEAD MAN! ive allways loved watching that i dont know why :). Figure ice skaing. Hockey and the freestyle sking-Aerial. man watching that makes me dizzy. i love how the athletes pull off thoes amazing twists in mid flight!
Posted
[QUOTE=ChibiHorsewoman][color=darkviolet][font=lucida calligraphy]I'm surprised that there isn't an Olympic thread made yet. I know that the games aren't until next month but I figured why not start early.

I can't wait to watch hockey. Maybe the US Womens will show everyone else a thing or two about how the game is played.

That's all I have to comment on. So what is everyone else eager to see? Hopefully this will stay up fopr a while and we can post scores too. Whoot![/color][/font][/QUOTE]
[FONT=Times New Roman]
[COLOR=Sienna]Have you looked at Canada's roster? It's stacked!

I too await the hockey excitedly... pretty hard to imagine Canada not winning. Especially the mens. Good luck, though :animesmil

I also like the downhill skiing and the snowboarding, as well as the speed-skating.

Go Eric Guay![/COLOR][/FONT]
Posted
I've always been rather fond of skiing and snowboarding. It's my favorite winter sport, even if I've never skiied, and I've only experienced snow once in my life. It's just so fun to watch.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...