AngeloftheRain Posted January 18, 2006 Posted January 18, 2006 This is for anything and everything you want to blow steam about.....for any angry people here you go...... a license to rant! ( not kill....rant.... :animeswea ) I hate the old version of Flash! HATE HATE HATE HATE!!!! DIE FLASH 2003!!! DIE!!! :mad: :animesigh I feel better all ready.... our teacher makes us use this ...its so outdated its not even funny and crashes every other minute......
celoctopus Posted January 18, 2006 Posted January 18, 2006 rant! guys who think they're pimps! i hate those guys. with all that mess! i hate dealing with them!! they're so stupid! ggggrrrr..
Raiyuu Posted January 18, 2006 Posted January 18, 2006 [color=DarkGreen][font=Trebuchet MS]Believe me, there are better ways to blow off steam than by posting on an online message board, heh. I'm sorry, but I can't see this thread generating any quality discussion. For more excellent reasons why this type of thread is frowned upon here, refer to the comments of the esteemed Dragon Warrior in [thread=51302][u]this thread.[/u][/thread] [b]Thread locked.[/b] [/font][/color]
Recommended Posts