OtakuBoards

want to know which anime characteryou are?

Guest Tabby-Cat

Guest Tabby-Cat
:catgirl: [B][CENTER][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]Just give me a description of your self and what you do and I'll match you up with your anime xharacter and know it isn't those quiz things. I know every single anime character well almost anyways so drop your description by and i'll get your character to you[/COLOR]![/FONT][/CENTER][/B] :catgirl:

Guest MaruDashi
hmmm, describe myself?
Well....physically I'm very light skinned, freckles, dark hair, brown eyes.
personality wise I'm very out-going, spontanious...things of that nature. But I can also be very reserved.....

hmm..well where do I start... I love to draw, I hang out with my friends most of the time...I watch toooo much anime..im a girl..of course, whaatt ellseee. oh, I love Resident Evil 4 and Final Fantasy: Advent Children, I am always a happy person, never sad...unless you like kicked me or somthing like beating me up. hehe, I love animals specially wolves I couldnt live without wolves.. my favorite color is blue and my favorite anime is Wolf's Rain!!!! lets see...I cant really think of anything else to say cept my eyes are blue annd my hair is brown..I dunno..I like greenday and stuff..techno..maybe it depends what type people consider me with a punkish look..but I dont really like to be labled sooo yeah... I like drawin',wolves,anime, Leon S. Kennedy, Cloud Strife, n' videooo gammeesss wahhh.. i'm crazy..nah nevermind im not..or am I... oh well thats all I can think of to type cause im pretty darn tired :sleep: ... currsee youu high school, ccuuurrseee youuuuu!!! :animecry: ...wellll anyway thanks for your time in readin' this odd typing of mine. :catgirl: hardly wait for the resaults!.. :animestun :animesigh

[COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=2][FONT=Comic Sans MS]wow, this sounds pretty cool. Let me see.......well I'm goth for one thing. I'm about 5"3, I love anything that has to do with dark things. :animesmil I'm Puerto Rican, but I'm about the oddest 14 year old puerto rican girl out there.! :catgirl: Um, I'm not very out going, not that many ppl talk to me, mostly, ppl just stare at me. I guess it's the fact that I always wear black, I love lots of chains(chain+zippered pants, chain arm warmers, and dark shirts) :D well anyways, I have long light brown hair that is well......longer than my butt, dark brown eyes that almost look black. My favorite bands are HIM, Disturbed, Static X, and Ramstein. I'm not the type of goth that wears a lot of make up, the most I ever wore was a little of black eye liner. I like to draw, and write,............well I think that's it. :D I wonder what the results will be........... :animesigh [/FONT] [/SIZE] [/COLOR]

describe myself :animeswea :

-long black straight hair almost to my waist (with no layers)
-dark brown eyes
- height 5'3" weighs 115lbs Asian
-I love to eat and cook :D
-I wear glasses when I my eyes gets stressed :animeknow
-I'm up to anything, I smile a lot (as everyone around me says)
-I go with the flow
-I love to wear comfortable clothes :animesmil ;) (pajamas.. hahaha) sweats, tshirts, tanktops in summer, etc
-my friends told me I'm loud :animeswea
-my friends say I'm easy to get along with (very outgoing, they said if you put me anywhere I'll find somebody to talk to, :animeangr even to myself< -I say things whatever I have on my head :animedepr (if I don't like you I'll tell you) [if I love you :animeblus , I'd rather die than letting you know]
-I can't stay put (my chances in working in the office is ZERO :animesigh )
-I like to listen to rock, light rock, a little pop, a little rap.. ;) (no heavy metal) I like the soundtrack of Naruto, Prince of Tennis, Bleach, etc.

is that too detailed? I'm really curious of the result.

[COLOR=Orange][SIZE=2]It can be quite hard to describe myself...
I have my really happy moments where I feel so determined, like I could do anything.
But yet I'm alone and have very few friends.
Then I have my really depressed times, questioning whether life is worth living or not, but no matter what I'm not one to just give up.
But usually I'm spaced out daydreaming or have my nose stuck in a book.
I'm also quite introverted and have a hard time trusting people and opening up to them.
I also have my really evil moments.
Physical appearance, I have shoulder length blond curly hair and blue eyes. I play a number of sports and am in relatively good shape, although still pale.
I am definately a tomboy and can be really hot-headed. I hate really arrogant people and dress in what I think is comfortable or what I like, not styles.
I can also be quite nieve, but I'm not stupid.
Good luck with this one XP[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Guest Griever05
towards most strangers I'm quiet, anti-social and an outcast.
towards my friends I'm mature, still a bit quiet and fun
all around I'm usually moody, wise, quiet, mysterious, and friendly.
I'm attractive since I had several people ask me out and I'm not exactly normal hieght for my age and WAY underwieght. I hate my family except my father. Thats about it for what I remember... :animesmil

Guest angelkillerslay
[COLOR=Green]well , if i had to discribe my self , i would say i,m calm and collected. i am careing and kind but if someone does something to hurt my feelings i go crazy. that is basicly how im like [/COLOR] :p :D :animesigh

Guest ricutsoe
I'm loyal and strong. If you mess with my friends your dead and I love to draw and sing. I also love to fight with swords :animesmil

Guest bilnky_the_pipe
Well Im 5'1 and kind of, well fat I have short brown hair.
I work a lot (I make preaty boxes!!!!)
Im always seem to be happy
I lay around a lot
I like to make preaty things!!!!
I like helping pepole
Im very bossy!!!
Candy is my god
Batman is hot!!!

Okay folks, I'm going to have to close this thread.
1. It doesn't contain any real conversation.
2. The original poster has yet to follow up on his offer of comparing you to an Anime Character.
3. At best this is just a self description thread, which is off-topic in the anime thread. It also seems to have taken the place of an introduction thread, which is definately not allowed at Otakuboards.
Therefore, the thread must go byebye.
If anyone has any questions, feel free to PM me.

Thread closed.

-Arvi