Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=deeppink]The topic I made a while ago about Bongo Bongo seems to have disappeared...so I guess I need to post about it again.

I really dislike this boss, I get both of his hands shot with arrows, and as soon as he charges at me, I swing my sword at his red eye thingy, but it never seems to work! Should I use the Biggoron sword instead of the master sword?

Bah...it's starting to bother me because I get bored with games so easily...I don't want to spend forever on some stupid boss, I'll quit before I spend a lot of time on it -_-[/color]
Posted
Wear the hoover boots and never turn your back on him. Always z target that pussball. Yeah, the big goron sword helps tremendously. Once you got em down, unleash hell! Keep hitting em with that sword ...once i did that and i didn't need to mess around with arrows and stuff anymore, he couldn't get back up. I've done that with Gohma before too.
Posted
[SIZE=1]Use the same (kinda) stratedgy as you did on Queen Gohma, just whack it as much as you can with the Biggoron's Sword and then when he (or if he) gets up again use the arrows on hands and repeat.[/SIZE]
Posted
i always use arrows when his eye starts coming at me (after getting both hands), and then i wail away with the biggoron's sword :wigout:
Posted
When he charges me I use my master sword. just charge up your magic with it and use a spin slash. That will make him start to "spaz" out on the floor. Then slash him as fast as you can.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kizu [/i]
[B]When he charges me I use my master sword. just charge up your magic with it and use a spin slash. That will make him start to "spaz" out on the floor. Then slash him as fast as you can. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Actually, I tried to use the spin slash a few times and it didn't work for me :)

I can't believe how easily I beat Mr. Bongo after I switched to the Biggoron sword! Finally got that over with :rotflmao:[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]Actually, I tried to use the spin slash a few times and it didn't work for me :)

I can't believe how easily I beat Mr. Bongo after I switched to the Biggoron sword! Finally got that over with :rotflmao:[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Told you it was easier with that sword :D:bellylaug [/SIZE]
Posted
It is really just in the way you play. I am good at that part, but i am not so good at reflecting the energy balls back at Phantom Ganon, and Ganondorf. But I do all the other stuff really good. It is all in your head, and i guess i could see why you had trouble with it then BabyGirl. j/k:shifty:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...