Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I think I'm finally ready for a new banner and avatar. I would love to have a banner and avatar with Kaoru on them from Dir en Grey. Below is an attached image I would like to be used. I would like the avatar to feature only his face with no text, and I would like the banner to feature his face at the left side, and in text I would like it to say: "There was an ordinary world." Thanks ^_^
Posted
i suppose he means, that he would like a different style but with the same picture or he could have mabe a mistake. Either way..I'll take a crack at this.
Posted
Wait, no. He has another thread where it's already been done. I guess the question is why is there two? I'll close this anyway though.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...