Guest Endoh_Ayumi Posted January 24, 2006 Posted January 24, 2006 Help me pleeeeeease! I've tried and failed drawing my own anime more times than i can count.. :animecry: ..I suck at it and i can't seem to get the proportions right. So if someone could please help me by taking a request?! I'd really appreciate it!
Syk3 Posted January 26, 2006 Posted January 26, 2006 Would you be able to clarify what you want a bit further? If it's a simple anime drawing you want, any drawing, I suggest a search engine. If it's something specific that you would like to see drawn from your own head, people will need much more to go on to understand the anime drawing that you want.
cancer Posted January 26, 2006 Posted January 26, 2006 I suggest that you check out Art Of Otaku. If you haven't heard about it then you can find out at [url]www.theotaku.com[/url] because I can't remember the exact URL for it. Also try [url]www.polykarbon.com[/url] It is a very good site for learning to draw anime. And like Syk3 said, if you are wanting someone to draw something for you, you'll have to be a bit more descriptive.
benakittie Posted January 26, 2006 Posted January 26, 2006 [quote name='Endoh_Ayumi']Help me pleeeeeease! I've tried and failed drawing my own anime more times than i can count.. :animecry: ..I suck at it and i can't seem to get the proportions right. So if someone could please help me by taking a request?! I'd really appreciate it![/quote] [COLOR=DeepSkyBlue][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Man, it's been a while since I've last been here. If you are asking for someone to take their time and do some fanart you would like to see or any particular scene in mind, I'd be happy to for you. ;) It's been a long time and I have the problem of having absolutely no idea what to draw. Just PM me at my otaku site rather than posting here. I check my site more often.[/FONT][/COLOR]
Guest Sakura-can Posted March 5, 2006 Posted March 5, 2006 [quote name='Endoh_Ayumi']Help me pleeeeeease! I've tried and failed drawing my own anime more times than i can count.. :animecry: ..I suck at it and i can't seem to get the proportions right. So if someone could please help me by taking a request?! I'd really appreciate it![/quote] [COLOR=Magenta]I'd love too! That is, if you would let a new member do it. :catgirl: [/COLOR]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now