Jump to content
OtakuBoards

What's your favorite samurai champloo character?


Recommended Posts

Guest Katamari Nut
Posted
Mine's Mugen! He kicks frickin' butt! :triforce: :sick:
Guest Katamari Nut
Posted
[quote name='Kitsune foxfire']I'd have to agree with you there....[/quote]
Awesome!, I also like Jin, He's cool!
Guest kuroinuyoukai
Posted
[quote name='Katamari Nut']Awesome!, I also like Jin, He's cool![/quote]

I would have to say Jin. He's like me-he's cool and calm. Kind of person who is unexpectedly vicious!! :catgirl:
Posted
Okay, there are a few things wrong with this thread.

1. Post quality is very, very bad. One line replies usually don't have enough content to continue a discussion. "I agree" and "I disagree" are not enough for a post. Maybe you can try to explain [i]why[/i] you agree or disagree.

2. Favourites threads in Anime Lounge are discouraged. They eventually lead to spammy posts. Sometimes they are allowed if they have an exceptionally amazing opening post, but we don't have that here.

3. We already HAVE an Official Samural Champloo thread. If you wish to talk about Samurai Champloo, do so in the Samurai Champloo thread. If you do not know if your Anime has an Official Thread, please check the Official Threads Directory or use the Search OB feature.

If you have any other questions, feel free to Private Message me.

Thread closed.

-Arvi
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...