OtakuBoards

Yup

Guest Umbrella

Guest Umbrella
Hi.

I looked around, but couldn't find a newbie board or anything like that. And I feel weird just showing up and posting in topics without introducing myself. So I guess this is to establish my... Existence?

Well, I'm.. Umbrella. I'm new here (In case that wasn't already evident enough), but not to forums. I enjoy candle lit dinners and long walks on the beach.

That's about all.

Welcome Umbrella,
You seem like a nice person but please read the rule book and see that introductory threads are not allowed because they sometimes take much space. What I recommend and many administrators do also is to slowly introduce yourself with your posts on different topics.

Much love,
Ice Rose :animeswea

[FONT=Trebuchet MS]Greetings, Umbrella. And welcome to OtakuBoards.

Well, we now know of your existence! And how wonderful it is. Seeing as you've stated you're not new to forums and you show common knowledge of what we expect, I won't say much. However...

Unfortunately we discourage introduction threads at OtakuBoards. Instead, it's prefered if new members introduce themselves within their first post. That way we avoid having introduction threads fill up the forums, and it also gets new members involved in discussion immediately.

If you find anything too confusing, I recommend checking out the rules page, which you'll find on the left navigation menu. If you have any further questions or concerns, please use the Suggestions & Feedback forum, and browsing through the FAQ, which can be found under the rules.

If you have any questions feel free to PM myself, or any of our other moderators. Hope you enjoy your stay!

[B]Thread Closed.[/B]

P.S. Actually, Icerose, there isn't a rule on the rules page that says anything about introduction threads. So, no harm done, Umbrella.[/FONT]