Rhym Posted January 29, 2006 Posted January 29, 2006 [FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]Here it is, the thread where you can ask any questions you might have about this RP [i](When is it going to start? Who's gonna get that spot? What's the technology of Neo Avalon like?What'll happen next in the plot? That Rhym is just so sexy, what's his phone number?)[/i]. I'll try my best to answer any you might have.[/FONT][/COLOR]
0ber0n the Neko Posted January 31, 2006 Posted January 31, 2006 Hey, me and Kyusa actually split up. (refer to the signups) Just, y'know, letting everyone in on that.
TheRebel_Nikolas Posted February 14, 2006 Posted February 14, 2006 How big is Neo Avalon? Are we talking New York big, or more like Raccoon City?
Rhym Posted February 16, 2006 Author Posted February 16, 2006 [FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]Yea, probably NYC-size, perhaps a little bigger. How I imagine the buildings looking like is... hmm... Have you ever seen Blade Runner? If not, go see it. That's a lot like how I picture Neo Avalon looking.[/FONT][/COLOR]
TheRebel_Nikolas Posted February 16, 2006 Posted February 16, 2006 I've heard of it. Can't remember if I saw it or not. I've seen a lot of movies but don't remember half of them.
TheRebel_Nikolas Posted March 27, 2006 Posted March 27, 2006 Alright, I know I shouldn't be double posting, but I have to ask this question. What happened to the thread? No one has been posting and now it's dead. Where did eeryone go? I know that you have lives of your own and have school and work and all, but you could at least let me know if your still alive. Would it kill you to take five minutes out of your to say that you'll be busy for a certain amount of time and won't be able to post for a while?
Disenchanted Posted March 28, 2006 Posted March 28, 2006 [COLOR=RoyalBlue]*Stabs self in the foot* I lost the plot of the story, i re read all the posts but i duuno where all the characters are up too :animeknow , i appolagies for not posting. I Started my last year of school and tings really started to pick up fast, tho i know its no excuse. :animeangr :animedepr If you still consider the rp worth saving or whatever ill glady post and hopefully we can get the boat sailing again.[/COLOR]
TheRebel_Nikolas Posted March 28, 2006 Posted March 28, 2006 It would be nice if we could continue the story.
Rhym Posted March 28, 2006 Author Posted March 28, 2006 [FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]Hey, sorry about letting the thread go like that. I was gone for a week and just never really caught up. I'm a bit swamped by RPs currently, so it wouldn't be good for [i]me[/i] for the thread to be revived, but if you guys want to, you can go ahead.[/FONT][/COLOR]
TheRebel_Nikolas Posted April 10, 2006 Posted April 10, 2006 I would really like for it to be revived, though if no one else wishes to, then that is alright too.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now