Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Wolf's Rain and Sailor Moon Season One (spoilers inside)


Recommended Posts

Posted
Didn't the endings seem very similar? I love both, but when I was thinking about the ending of WR I noticed how close they were. In both series, [spoiler]the companions of the main person are picked off one by one and violently killed, and then the protagonist and antagonist die, and then they're all reborn not knowing each other[/spoiler]. It was suggested to me that this is a common theme in anime. Can anyone think of any other examples? What are your thoughts?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...