Parunga-Sama Posted February 2, 2006 Posted February 2, 2006 Have anyone ever noticed (not that it matters) that the animation in the Inuyasha movies makes them have slighly pointier faces , and that goes for Yu-Gi-Oh the movie too. (at least for yami) :animestun :animestun :animesigh :animesigh :animeangr :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: I'm not crazy, I'm just insane! :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:
Kenshin DX Posted February 3, 2006 Posted February 3, 2006 Yeah sometimes animation in a series will undergo a change. It happens alot and especially in movies.Dont be upset if this theard gets closed thoguh.
Guest Griever05 Posted February 3, 2006 Posted February 3, 2006 yeah...its nothing really special about though...
bankotsu10 Posted February 3, 2006 Posted February 3, 2006 I noticed in the inuyasha movie there eyes are bigger, and there faces are pointer
r2vq Posted February 3, 2006 Posted February 3, 2006 Due to the low quality in posts in this thread I'm going to have to close it. And yes, sometimes the animation changes in Anime, even in Manga you may see a different style emerge as the story evolves. Thread Closed. -Arvi
Recommended Posts