Linkk Posted February 6, 2006 Posted February 6, 2006 Ok that's a weird question. But I don't like Scary kids scaring kids. Excatly how or what do you mean? Like bullies? No bullies suck, are cruel and have no life. But really I dont think I get this question LOL! No scary kids scary other kids is not good.
Petie Posted February 6, 2006 Posted February 6, 2006 [font=Verdana][color=blue]I'm going to agree with Linkk on this one and ask you to re-phrase your question to give it some more meaning because right now, this thread is on the verge of being closed. Just add some more to your post - give it some content and explain what it is you're asking.[/color][/font]
Gen. Andronicus Posted February 7, 2006 Posted February 7, 2006 DNACRISIS is talking about a band. Scary Kids Scaring Kids is a band that said threadstarter is wondering if anyone likes. However, I think the conversation thus far goes to show that the band has a terrible name.
Petie Posted February 7, 2006 Posted February 7, 2006 [font=Verdana][size=2][color=blue]You know, I actually thought it was a band though if you hadn't guessed yet, I obviously haven't heard of them. So either way, things could have been a little more clear.[/color][/size][/font] [font=Verdana][size=2][color=blue][/color][/size][/font] [font=Verdana][size=2][color=blue]Heh, I have to agree though - it is a terrible name if it has caused this much confusion already.[/color][/size][/font]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now