Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Fullmetal Alchemist: The Undead Alchemist


Recommended Posts

Posted
This is a new story I have come up for the Fullmetal Alchemist series. I need people to come up with new characters and events that lead up to the story which is to find John Teek who was said to have died 7 years ago but was just spotted resently holding a jem said to be the Philosoper's Stone. My character is:

Name:Raki Basikura
Age:17
Gender:male
Occupation:State Alchemist
Alchemy:able to form weapons and control the metal in the ground and in his surroundings.
weapon:steel coin that is used with his alchemy to form weapons.
Transmutation circle location: on steel coin.

I hope I did this right and i need people to join please thanks and if you are doing it thank you alot. Lets see if this so called Undead Alchemist has the Phlosopher's Stone.
Posted
[SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkOrange]Hello, [B]Rikito[/B], and welcome to the Adventure Inn. Allow me to steer you towards the [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=44318]Sticky[/URL]. The [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=44318]Sticky[/URL] contains all the information you need to start an RP here at OB, and all the information you need to avoid it getting locked like this one. Read the [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=44318]Sticky[/URL], know the [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=44318]Sticky[/URL], the [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=44318]Sticky[/URL] is your friend.

Feel free to re-create this thread when it meets the [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=44318]Sticky's[/URL] requirements.

Until then,

[b]Thread Locked[/b][/COLOR][/SIZE]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...