Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Alright, I'm entering a patriotic art contest, and I have no clue what to draw. Can anyone give me ideas? If you give me a good idea and I win, I will make sure you get 10 percent of the money (probably about $1000). Thanks.
Posted
[size=1]How about a drawing of the classic Iwo Jima shot, but with a twist? I originally had an idea for the twist (the flag being hoisted on top of America's enemies), but realized it might not work out.

I'd also recommend keeping that 10% to yourself -- the person who gives you the idea doesn't deserve it.[/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...