Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Alright, I'm wanting to do a political-type comic about something, but I don't know what to do. If anyone has an idea they want to see drawn, tell me please. I'm open to anything right now.
Posted
[color=crimson] Okay, here's a goodie....

Start with Bill O'Reilly shooting a quail, then have Dick Cheney shoot him, and go "damn, now I've shot the greatest proponent of our cause!" and make his caricature all upset and crying. then have Bill whimper from the ground. "I't's okay mate, I'll tell them it was Kerry." Have John Kerry in the final frame say something random like "I shot an owl!"

It's a hoot and a holler, and a sure-fire hit, excuse the puns. :animeswea[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...