Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Name basically says it all...

[img]http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/8184/mazing4fz.gif[/img]

I was actually making this signature for a friend but decided to slap my other forum name (Synchromesh) on it instead...

I also found a relatively easy way to make "shining" text in image ready while creating this signature. While I didn't use the effect on this signature i'm surprised I didn't think of it before... I'll post a tutorial or short explanation of it once I make a suitable example of what i'm talking about.
Posted
[size=1]I like the text in this -- how'd you manage to do that? I can never end up making my animations that smooth.

Good looking on the whole, but I don't like the transition from the wheel to the text -- it feels like these two halves of the signature aren't united at all. Perhaps a motion blur of the wheel to giving it the illusion of motion or something. Perhaps you could just have a bigger picture of a BMW with the text over it so that it doesn't look as split as it is now.[/size]
Posted
Eh I kind of did that on purpose actually :=x but i'll mess around and see how things turn out...

Since a lot of the "cool" looking animations in Image Ready are actually simple to do i'll create a thread with them later >_>''...
Posted
[size=1]Actually, if you could post your answer in [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=52116][b]Class time[/b][/url], that'd be awesome. I'm rather interested in the answer, and the question as already been posed in Class time, so for the sake of consolidating that information put 'er there.

All the tutorials I've read on it have been less than helpful to say the least, so I look forward to the answer.[/size]
Posted
I'll post a quick walkthrough of that exact effect sometime tomorrow but for now i'll just post this image here since there's no need to create another thread when it will get about two replies anyway -_-...

[img]http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/8267/posssplashcopy9xu.jpg[/img]

The above image is still a work in progress and is for a splash-page design contest.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...