Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Dead Men Tell No Tales - [PG-SL] UNDERGROUND


Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=green][size=1][b]This is the underground for the RPG 'Dead Men Tell No Tales'. If you have any questions or queries, don't hesistate to ask them. I'm a nice person, I swear. ^_^

[u]Participants[/u]

[i]Captain/musician -[/i] Reiku
[i]Swordswoman -[/i] Astdis
[i]Cook -[/i] Soliel
[i]Navigator -[/i] SlowChemical
[i]Gunner -[/i] Ziggy
[i]Doctor -[/i] Blayze
[i]Informant -[/i] Kairi[/color][/size][/b]
Posted
[color=green][size=1][b]Should be up soon. I'm going over it with a fine-toothed comb. I've probably missed a whole heap of mistakes, but that always happens (it really frustrates me though ^_^;;).[/color][/size][/b]
Posted
[color=green][font=Comic Sans MS]Okay, just warning people of my possible last of posting until after next Tues. I'm on Mardi Gras break right now, nuf said. I'll try to post today, but no promises.[/font][/color]
Posted
[color=green][font=Comic Sans MS]Thanks! I finally managed to get my post up, but I know I won't be posting again til after Mardi Gras. Oh, and by the way Reiku, Happy Birthday! :catgirl: [/font][/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...