Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Finally finished my latest piece. This one's inspired by the new Naruto ending (the one with the dogs) and episode 168. Also, this marks my first time in attempting to add a background to my work...Needless to say, I still need a lot of work. Oh well, here it is:

[url]http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/29358906/[/url]

Done in pencil, inked with Sakura Micron pens, cleaned up in Adobe PhotoHome Deluxe.

=S=
Posted
[COLOR=DarkSlateBlue]That's really quite good. I like how all the details are nice and clean. It's a great line art picture. Have you considered making some of the lines thicker than others to gvie it a little more depth? It would certainly help it pop a little more. ^_^ Over all I would give it a 9/10. Great job.[/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...