Skeith92 Posted March 1, 2006 Posted March 1, 2006 I am hooked on this band right now. So, does anyone else like them? Hate them? Personally, I think their songs are awesome. :animesmil
KatanaViolet Posted March 2, 2006 Posted March 2, 2006 Love them. Haha this is the second thread that you have noted a band that I enjoy!! Good taste in music my friend! I've always kind of liked random songs by them, War on Errorism really got me hooked though. I also have their "45 or 46 songs that weren't good enough to make it on the other albums" or whatever it's called. I also have their BYO split with Rancid. Quite interesting!! Favorite songs? Decom-Posuer Bob All Of Me Leave it Alone Kids of the K-Hole plus many more <3
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now