Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Is anybody in here familiar with these guys? They fall somewhere in the general arena with underOATH and the Used; you know, that kind of cathartic post-hardcore/screamo stuff. I'm pretty sure they'll be really stepping out a lot more than they already have in the underground music scene here in the coming years, so you guys should check them out for your health.

In fact, I'm pretty sure Chasing Victory will be taking over the world soon.

-Justin
Guest White Lily
Posted
[QUOTE=Justin]Is anybody in here familiar with these guys? They fall somewhere in the general arena with underOATH and the Used; you know, that kind of cathartic post-hardcore/screamo stuff. I'm pretty sure they'll be really stepping out a lot more than they already have in the underground music scene here in the coming years, so you guys should check them out for your health.

In fact, I'm pretty sure Chasing Victory will be taking over the world soon.

-Justin[/QUOTE]


[B][COLOR=Red]i've heard of them! i read about them in a small article in Alternative Press Magazine. They remind me alot of Underoath :animesmil [/COLOR] [/B]
Posted
I will be seeing them at a nearby city on Mar. 11th. They will be opening for the band Project 86. Based on their record label, and the fact that people are likening them to Underoath, I probably will not enjoy their music too much. However, I'm very excited to see Project 86 for it will be my first time, though I've passed up many.
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest Heero yuy
Posted
Yeah, I like them...my friend has their cd...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...