Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Banner Competition


Recommended Posts

Guest WLP_Goku1
Posted
I've just started a dragonball Z Music Video site, and i'm sort of in need of a banner.
The rules of the banner are:

-The width must be 186 pixels and the Height must be 146 pixels.
-There must be a black boarder of 3 pixels around the banner
-The 186 and 146 include the boarder of 3 pixels
-No animated banners
-The text "DragonPlanet" must be on the banner.
-All banners must be in .gif format

If anyone wants to enter please do, the winner gets a credit on my site and a free cookie
Posted
If someone here wants to make you a banner, which I doubt they will, they can PM it to you or IM it to you.

Topic closed... you should really go to a more graphic advanced board. There are some people here that are good with graphics but not as good as some other boards, I highly suggest you ask on those board, since I'm sure you weren't planning on sticking around here.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...