OtakuBoards

Photagraphy

Senko

ok well ill start off with saying that im not quite sure if this goes here but it is the best fitting place :animeswea anyways im and aspiring photagrapher and would like to know peoples feedback on what it is like.

BTW i would like to be a scenic photagrapher not a person photagrapher or anything like that just scenic things you know. :animesmil well thank you :catgirl:

[size=1]Well, first I'd recommend looking into a class if it's offered at your school. If you're actually interested in photography, it'd probably be a fun thing for you to try out. Moreover, it'd allow for you to figure out what [I]exactly[/I] you like to do in photography.

My photography class, for example, is entirely digital, except for one analog unit we did in first quarter. We've been focusing on depth of field, the rule of thirds, and composition. However, recently we've been learning how to modify our pictures in Photoshop (contrast, exposure recompensation, desaturation, etc) and I'm good at that, haha.

Or if you can't do a class, or you don't want to, just try taking alot more photographs than you usually do -- I'm talking like 40 pictures when you want two good ones. That way, you get more aquainted with your camera, and you learn what techniques you'd like to follow through with.[/size]

awswome that sounds great :animesmil .
BTW i have gone to photagraphy camp in the past years and loved it so ive gone about 5 times and its great i know all of the staff and everything but that is not the point. the pint is is that i am taking a class for photagraphy next year. we have photagraphy 1 2 and 3 and as you have already guessed im taking all three :animesmil im already taking a class right now to alow me into photagraphy and that is the only reason im taking the class.
Anyways just now i entered a picture i took and have submited in my county fair. i hope it does good if it works ill put up a pic of it :catgirl:
if you go to:

[url]http://photobucket.com/albums/e272/ben-man/?action=view¤t=wowthisthingisheavycopy.jpg[/url]

you will see my pic that i entered and i hope you like it. :catgirl:

(it is the one of the man pulling in the boat)
[COLOR=RoyalBlue]
[b]EDIT:[/b][/COLOR]
OMG I GOT 1ST PLACE AND SPECIAL RECOGNITION ON MY PICTURE!!!!! :animesmil
IM SO HAPPY!!!! :animesmil :animesmil :animesmil :animesmil :animesmil :animesmil

[COLOR=RoyalBlue][size=1]Senko, please use the edit button if you want to add in something before someone else posts. Double posting is against the [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/rules.php][b]Official OtakuBoards Rules[/b][/url], and we all win if you edit your post. :3

- Retribution[/size][/COLOR]

ok so i have joined the photo club at my school and i am having a blast but my problem is that i developed my film and it is all clear like. what i mean is that it is too light to be enlarged (i think) and i was wondering whatit was from? could it be from not enough D-76?? :huh: :huh: :huh: