OtakuBoards

Please complete this story

xXxiTaChixXx

I'll explain how this works, I'll start a story and you continue it, and you let other ppl complete what you added until someone decides to endit and we have a complete story. Who knows, it might turn out good for a manga story plot...

[SIZE=4]OK, HERE IT STARTS... [/SIZE]

One day as Koshiro was walking home from The Tokoeda Elementary school, he stopped by his friends house. "hello, anyone home?" he asked. No answer. He tried again and knocked loudly on the gate. Suddenly, the gate swinged open by itself. "Hmmmm... that's strange. Mr. Toki would always lock the gate" he thought. He went inside, removed his shoes and opened the door. When he opened the door, what he saw made his mouth let out a blood-curdling scream as he saw

[COLOR=RoyalBlue][SIZE=2][FONT=Century Gothic]Koshiro saw his friend Hisoka hangd by his neck. There was blood everywhere, dripping. He was so horrified. Koshiro fell on his knees and cry. "WHY!" he yelled at the top of his lungs. He than slowly got up to his feet and walked queitly towards Hisoka. His head looking down with a feeling of hatred. He could not lift his head up to look at his bloody friend. He vowed revange. He than heard a sound.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[size=1][color=#B2566B]As I have said before in[/color] [B]Revelation of Steel[/B][color=#B2566B], any thread found without a[/color] [B]RATING SYSTEM[/B] [color=#B2566B]will be closed. Reading the[/color] [B]OB ANTHOLOGY BASICS[/B] [color=#B2566B] will help explain the system better.

To recreate this thread, you can put up a [B]THREAD RATING[/B] along with it.

THREAD CLOSED.[/size][/color]