PWNED Posted March 13, 2006 Posted March 13, 2006 Yo; In commemoration of my username change, I request a new banner & Avatar. The avatar can just be resized from the template included below. [IMG]http://www.owned.com/Owned_Pictures/soccertryouts.jpg[/IMG] The banner can be the same thing just this image. [IMG]http://www.owned.com/Owned_Pictures/handsupkitty.jpg[/IMG] Also, if it isn't too much to ask but would you be able to remove the advert on it?
Delta Posted March 13, 2006 Posted March 13, 2006 [COLOR=#656446]No-ad versions: [url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/meoi/pwned_clean2.jpg]First pic[/url] [url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/meoi/pwned_clean.jpg]Second pic (poor cat!)[/url][/COLOR]
PWNED Posted March 13, 2006 Author Posted March 13, 2006 They're good; Could you just make them the proper sizes. They're looking fine indeed. Edit: Attaching my new Banner. It's an 8-Bit theatre one as I coul n't get anything to work with the PWNED pictures.
Disenchanted Posted March 17, 2006 Posted March 17, 2006 [COLOR=RoyalBlue]I got boared.... Is that what you were wanting?? You said you couldnt get any of them to work so yeah... [IMG]http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/2307/pawned7er.png[/IMG] [IMG]http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/5056/owned5nx.png[/IMG] Oh yeah i got carried away... [IMG]http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/829/8bit3kf.png[/IMG] I can change any one of them. Illusion[/COLOR]
Charles Posted March 20, 2006 Posted March 20, 2006 Hey, I just thought you might be interested in having this for your personal use/amusement while we were at it. [IMG]http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/5963/brucelee4qy.gif[/IMG]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now