OtakuBoards

Naruto RPG( pg-13)

eyesofthedemon.

Ishina stared outside the window.. this was boring, listening to Iruka-sensei blabber on about missions. If he could talk about them so much, why wouldn't he lead a group on one? Isihina, your smart ninja here,but still lazy. Loves to battle with other ninjas." Psst..." Naruto whispered to Ishina. "Can I have your answers to today's homework...?" Typical Naruto.. Ishina thought. Ishina pulled back her short, black hair. Homework was easy... for her. It was probably because she had do some much homework at her house. "Fine...." she sighed. She pulled out her sheet, and slowly handed it to Naruto. Ishina thought was she going to fall asleep from boredom when Irauka-sensei announced," We have new students joining us tomorrow.. do your best to welcome them here." New students, huh? thought Ishina curiously. Let's just hope they don't mess anything up..

Signups! I need some characters for this rpg! ( either can be in the academy , already, the new people, or will just come in later...)

Name(Anything that goes with naruto):

Appearance: (You can use a picture, or describe the person.)

Personality: (How they act really)

Special Technique: ( if you want)

Village:

Name: Keroku Mizu

Appearance:[IMG]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c121/flaming_diamond/ninjaanime.jpg[/IMG] Keroku looks exactly like this and yes he carries the sword.

Personality: Friendly, Focused, Calm, a great swordsman, almost always has a smile on his face, He always late becuase he spends almost all night trying to perfect his swordsmanship,Never leaves his sword behind the reason behind this is it is his fathers sword.

Special Technique: Burning Sword Jutsu

Village: Village Hidden in the Leaves.

Name: Neko

Appearance: She is half-cat, half-human. She has black cat ear along with a black tail and fangs. She also has long black hair that she ties up when in battle. She has bright emerald green eyes that shine like a cat in the dark. (This also causes her to see very well at night) She stands at about 5?4 and is somewhat curvy.

Personality: She has split personalities, one evil and violent, the other quiet and shy. Her evil side dreams of taking over the world and is always plotting something. Her good side however, only dreams of having a simple life with only a few friends. Each side has one thing in common; they are both very playful and naive.

Special Technique: Her special technique is whenever in battle or near death, her fighting abilities sky rocket; it is shown though an eerie wind and glowing red eyes.

Village: village of sound (don't remember exact name, sorry)

Guest blooming
Name(Anything that goes with naruto):ishiko kanohi

Appearance:a baby blue belly top and and a baby blue mini skirt with a blue jean jacket

Personality:sweet caring calm friendly and really serious about lessons but also knows how to have fun and is always early because she gets her homework done at school and homework is easy for her and always brings her mothers head band with her

Special Technique:look weak and then uses her full power

Village:hidden leaf village

Guest blooming
Name(Anything that goes with naruto):ishiko kanohi

Appearance:a baby blue belly top and and a baby blue mini skirt with a blue jean jacket

Personality:sweet caring calm friendly and really serious about lessons but also knows how to have fun and is always early because she gets her homework done at school and homework is easy for her and always brings her mothers head band with her and has long golden glossy hair thats straight and reaches down to her knees and has lots of friends

Special Technique:look weak and then uses her full power

Village:hidden water village

Guest blooming
oh and ishiko is one of the new students |
-------------------------------------------------|
the next day at school there are some new faces at the front of the classroom "kids this is ishiko konohi"said the teacher as he introduced ishiko to the class "hi"said ishiko"ishiko go and sit next to ishino"said the teacher "ok"said ishiko going to sit next to ishino. "hi my names ishiko"she whispered to ishino

OOC: cool, I love Naruto! :animesmil

Name: Haruno Sakura

Appearance: Pink, chin-length hair-and still growing, spring green eyes, palish skin, red and white dress with black under shorts, kunai pouch on right thigh

Personality: Sakura has a split personality. On the outside she's just a normal girl who knows a lot about the whole ninja world. She head over heals for Sasuke-who just practically ignores her. She is annoyed by Naruto a lot, and usually beats him up. On the inside she's got this scary person that you don't want to make mad and have her boil into the quiet, weaker Sakura that most people see.

Special Technique: Healing abilities

Village: Hidden Leaf Village

OOC: hope you don't mind me wanting to play one of the characters :animeswea

Ishina stared at Ishiko for a few minutes. She seemd nice enough, to her. She smiled back, for the fun of it. It must have worked, because Ishiko grinned. Ishina put her head up, and began to pay attention to Iruka-sensei. He went on about squads and headbands that they would were if they passed the test. Ishina's eyes glittered. She had wanted one so badly since she saw her own sister Kamri receive one 2 years ago, before she disappeared. Iruka-sensei seemed to be on the verge of saying something, until Naruto started to goof off. He started to jump up and down, yelling,"Believe it! I'm going to pass this test!" Near the corner of her eye, Ishina saw Sasuke(top ninja of the class), stare dumbfounded at Naruto. Ishina couldn't help but laugh. Then another student burst into the classroom. He had short,black hair, (wore black and blue), and carried a long sword. "I'm sorry," he panted heavily. "Keroku Mizu," he said shortly, replying to Ishina's thoughts. Iruka-sensei quickly pointed to an empty seat right beside Sasuke. Keroku brought his sword with him. Must be precious to him.. thought Ishina.

Death_Dragon92 told me to write Keroku for him...
(so don't ask me why i'm writin this.)

Ugh! thought Keroku. He was late, for his first day at the Academy already. It was probably because he practiced with his father's word every night. His father died 3 years ago, leaving Keroku. Keroku swore that he would avenge his father, with his own sword. Keroku ran as fast as he could, in the direction to the academy. Unfortunately, he seemed to be in the way of some village thugs. The leader sneered." What do we have here?" he laughed. "I'm late, so leave me alone.." Keroku said hastily. "No.." the leader laughed. "Forget it, you're already late." Keroku had no choice but to pull out his sword and battle to get to the Academy on time. The leader laughed again. He pulled out his kunai. Keroku practiced a technique that he was working on."Burning sowrd jutsu!" he yellled. Rings of fire surrounded his sword.Now, for the attack. The leader looked frightened, so he called off his pals and ran off. Now.. to get to the Academy. He ran, and in about 10 minutes, he arrived at the Academy, just in time to hear his teacher talk about some important things. He was soon seated right beside some cool ninja. The ninja took one look at Neroku and ignored him. Rude ninja, thought Neroku. Iruka-sensei soon introduced him to the rest of the class. The cool ninja was Sasuke.Let's hope I don't get the bad side of this guy, he thought heavily. He seems to be one of those strong, tough, good with the girls ninja.

Guest blooming
just wanted to let you know ishiko is a guy magnet shes always having to tell them off and she can be a bit cold ok ;)
"hey whats the name of the cool looking ninga staring at me?"ishiko asked ishino.as she was lost in thought she heard the teacher talking about who would be in which group of ningas and apparentley she was with ishino and sasuke.she could tell that neroku had wanted to be with her group but the teacher had said that there was only 3 people to a group.

Guest blooming
i have one more character she was already in the acedamy though k?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:neruka kanihana

Appearance:long blond hair that flows down to her feet and wears a hot pink dress but when she has to go on a mission she wears pink sweat pants and a pink sweat shirt.

Personality:cold,distant,mature and she also can be nice caring and friendly
extra information:she has 2 brothers and one of them got killed and the other was taken away from her when she was only 5 years old

Special Technique:a specail sword her father carved out of the finest material and is able to control fire and lightning

Village: Hidden mist village