OtakuBoards

Banner showoff

Guest D. Resurrected

Guest D. Resurrected
Hi my name is doomberg and I thought Id make a thread just for banners.anyway I have a new banner every week please rate.and if you can explain why you felt this way.also if you have a banner you would like to show please do.

word to the wise dont steal others banner unless asked :animesmil

[size=1]Although your post quality is bordering on unacceptable and the point of this thread is confusing as you've worded it, I'll let it stay open. However, in order for this to stay open, you have to post your banners, as people can't do anything in this thread without banners to critique.

I'd also recommend that you read the [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=52171][b]Art Studio Rules[/b][/url] as well as the [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/rules.php][b]Official OtakuBoards Rules[/b][/url] to understand what is expected of users post quality as well as how things work in the Art Studio.

I hope you enjoy your stay at OtakuBoards![/size]

Guest D. Resurrected
[QUOTE=Retribution][size=1]Although your post quality is bordering on unacceptable and the point of this thread is confusing as you've worded it, I'll let it stay open. However, in order for this to stay open, you have to post your banners, as people can't do anything in this thread without banners to critique.

I'd also recommend that you read the [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=52171][b]Art Studio Rules[/b][/url] as well as the [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/rules.php][b]Official OtakuBoards Rules[/b][/url] to understand what is expected of users post quality as well as how things work in the Art Studio.

I hope you enjoy your stay at OtakuBoards![/size][/QUOTE]

sry to ask but how do you put pictures in the post.also sry it was put together badly.

anyway back on subject hi everyone anyway I would like everyone to view my signetur banner. Is it cool or what.anyway I will be sending a new banner on my sig next week so please coment on this one.If you would like to put your banner up for coment please do.

anyway hope that was explaind better.
;)

[quote name='D. Resurrected']sry to ask but how do you put pictures in the post.[/quote][FONT=Palatino Linotype]You could use the "Attach Files" option below the place where you write your post (not quick reply, the full one which has smilies next to it).

Simply click the "Manage Attachment" button (or whatever you'd call it, it does looks like a button to me) and browse the location of the file(s) you wish to attach. Then click upload and voila!

Or, you could simply host your image(s) at [URL=www.imageshack.us]http://www.imageshack.us[/URL] or similiar sites and then put the address of your hosted image(s) here.

Hope that helps :animesmil

Oh yeah about your banner, it's cool D! Kinda creepy but cool! It had a mysterious aura and that's a plus for you. Besides, the writing of your name's pretty creative and.....well.....cool....:D

The only problem is size, I somehow felt that your banner fits in a more width than it is right now. I guess that's all from me now...see ya....[/FONT]

[quote name='D. Resurrected']sry to ask but how do you put pictures in the post.also sry it was put together badly.[/quote][size=1]Actually, your concern was addressed in the Art Studio Rules, and if you would have read them, you would know. Look at the section reading [B]"Posting Your Art."[/B] It answers your question. Raphael also explained it well.

[Quote]If you would like to put your banner up for coment please do.[/QUOTE]
Unfortunately, that's not how these threads work. This thread [I assume] is a place where you post your artwork. If anyone else posts a banner and requests feedback in your thread, that's called [i]hijacking[/i], and it's against the rules. While I appreciate your generosity, the forum looks cleaner and works more efficiently if everyone just posts their art in their own thread.

Thanks for your cooperation.[/size]

Guest D. Resurrected
[QUOTE=Retribution][size=1]Actually, your concern was addressed in the Art Studio Rules, and if you would have read them, you would know. Look at the section reading [B]"Posting Your Art."[/B] It answers your question. Raphael also explained it well.

Unfortunately, that's not how these threads work. This thread [I assume] is a place where you post your artwork. If anyone else posts a banner and requests feedback in your thread, that's called [i]hijacking[/i], and it's against the rules. While I appreciate your generosity, the forum looks cleaner and works more efficiently if everyone just posts their art in their own thread.

Thanks for your cooperation.[/size][/QUOTE]

sorry thanks for everything.its my first time on the art forum.I guess I skimed the rules a little to fast :animeswea .any thanks for helping me your great :D

now back on subject ok heres a banner I did a little will back

what do you think :D

thx raphiel :D