Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Studying? What's that? I never study, and for some odd reason, I still don't have a grade below a 98. Well, I can't really say I [i]never[/i] study, per se, but all I really do is cram before tests in World History and Lit....my Lit teacher is flaky and it scares me :help: sometimes, but it's ok, she's an alright person, just everybody in all of her classes hate her. But hey, I'm done with exams for this semester:D !! I aced every single one, too. I only studied for history and lit....Rome, Greece, and the Middle Ages is kind of a lot to just remember....and Julius Caesar is rather confusing.....but exams aren't all that bad.
Posted
No!

I hate exams! I'm good at classwork,and homework etc.

But when it comes down to exams,I can't remember most of things,or i revised the wrong thing >.<'

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...