[Sound_Nin] Posted March 15, 2006 Posted March 15, 2006 My last request was a total bust, sooo... I need a banner. Put simply, I want it based on a guy holding a knife (any guy) and it has to have a black background. In the bottom right corner I want the text: "-gskorpion.-" No quotes. Simple enough? I'm wicked tired of my Charles Manson banner (that isn't to say I dislike it, I've just had it for a couple YEARS now...)
Annie Posted March 16, 2006 Posted March 16, 2006 [size=1]Firstly, kudos to you for using the John 5 avi (I made that one ^_^). Secondly, here's the banner. It's simple, nothing all spectacular or whatever, so if you don't want to use it, I completely understand. [IMG]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b7/anne-mae/gskorpion.jpg[/IMG] I also put it in an attachment if for some reason it gets deleted from my photobucket account. [/size]
[Sound_Nin] Posted March 16, 2006 Author Posted March 16, 2006 Thank you thank you THANK YOU! Now, if someone had only replied to my last one... xD Well, thanks. And no problem about the av, I love it too!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now