OtakuBoards

mewtwo...

Frankie

same here think about it....
whats up with that an island again???
fresh clean water with healing power???
and whats up with "the boss" of team rocket....??
so i give
movie 1 an A+
movie 2 a C
movie 3 a B+
mewtwo returns how about ummmm..... a D- to an F

i like the original

Except Green was released in china in english writing not long ago. Which doesn't have anything to do with this topic but is still pokemon releated.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Blanko_el-miez [/i]
[B]same here think about it....
whats up with that an island again???
fresh clean water with healing power???
and whats up with "the boss" of team rocket....??
so i give
movie 1 an A+
movie 2 a C
movie 3 a B+
mewtwo returns how about ummmm..... a D- to an F

i like the original [/B][/QUOTE]

I have to disagre with you on that.

movie 1 a C

movie 2 a B+

movie an A-

Theres just my two cents. O and could someone creat a summary of it? I haven't seen it.

• 4 weeks later...
I'll do the summary... I just watched it for the second time since I got it last week.

Okay, if you've seen the first pokemon movie, about the first five or seven minutes of Mewtwo Returns is just a summary of what happened in that movie, with it being told by Mewtwo...

The main movie starts with Giovanni finding out were Mewtwo is hiding. "I've found you....."

Next we see Mewtwo, along with all the other cloned pokemon. Mewtwo feels that he and the other clones don't belong in this world, that they are outcasts. He says, "We have to live as outcasts if we are to live at all."

I'll add more to the summary later, 'cause I'm at school and the bell's about to ring.. Yesh! Stupid bell!

More coming, just stay tuned!

'Kay I'm BACK!!!

After Mewtwo says that , Main title, Happy music, yadda, yadda, yadda,:blah:

Okay, next we see Ash and friends. They come across Mt. Kana, an unusual landmark in the far reaches of the Johto region.
Brock explains how the only way to get past it is by bus-- a bus that makes the trip once every month. Brock says they won't make this trip because he wants to fix spicey pizza pancakes for supper:nope: (Yuck!) Ash sees the bus and begins to run towards it, Misty, Brock, and Pikacu run after him, meanwhile it begins to rain. Brock says he'll use his frying pan as a "drying pan":rolleyes: :rotflmao: (Brock always cracks me up) Spying on Ash and friends are: You got it: Team Rocket. They are sitting under an umbrella, thinking how smart they are, when Meowth mentions that Typhoons, Thunderstorms, and Blizzards are likely in The Area around and in Mt. Kana. The wind kicks up and hurls Team Rocket away towards Mt. Kana's Massive walls.
Just as the bus leaves the stop, Ash and Co. Literally drop in, meeting A lady named Luna Carson. Brock, as usual, falls in love right away, Misty yanks him back by the ear. They all decide to go to Luna's lodge to get out of the Rain.
---more tomorrow. As usaul, stay tuned!!!

• 2 weeks later...
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Wormmon's Tamer [/i]
[B]'Kay I'm BACK!!!

After Mewtwo says that , Main title, Happy music, yadda, yadda, yadda,:blah:

Okay, next we see Ash and friends. They come across Mt. Kana, an unusual landmark in the far reaches of the Johto region.
Brock explains how the only way to get past it is by bus-- a bus that makes the trip once every month. Brock says they won't make this trip because he wants to fix pizza pancakes for supper:nope: (Yuck!) Ash sees the bus and begins to run towards it, Misty, Brock, and Pikacu run after him, meanwhile it begins to rain. Brock says he'll use his frying pan as a "drying pan":rolleyes: :rotflmao: (Brock always cracks me up) Spying on Ash and friends are: You got it: Team Rocket. They are sitting under an umbrella, thinking how smart they are, when Meowth mentions that Typhoons, Tornados and floods are likely in The Area around and in Mt. Kana. The wind kicks up and hurls Team Rocket away towards Mt. Kana's Massive walls.
Just as the bus leaves the stop, Ash and Co. Literally drop in, meeting A lady named Luna Carson. Brock, as usual, falls in love right away, Misty yanks him back by the ear. They all decide to go to Luna's lodge to get out of the Rain.
---more tomorrow. As usaul, stay tuned!!! [/B][/QUOTE]Wow, that's a good review you got there, or a good half review. It's right on track with the movie aswell! :) Where's the other half?

Erm, I just saw the movie for the 5th time, and I've just realised how [i]strange[/i] it really is..... :worried:

• 1 month later...