Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
So, what is the the point in this thread.I'm assuming that it is to get familier with the characters from the Inuyash show, but still,you should post more on here to attract more people to the thread.
Guest blooming
Posted
[quote name='frankieanime']meet up with all the characters from the show[/quote]
so tell me if i wanted to meet my three favourite characters from the show you could let them know and i could finally meet them?wow cool!
Posted
[font=Arial][size=2]A couple of things. First, I suggest you read Otakuboard's [/size][/font][url="http://otakuboards.com/rules.php?"][b][font=Arial][size=2]Rules[/size][/font][/b][/url][size=2][font=Arial] and[/font][/size][url="http://otakuboards.com/faq.php?"][b][font=Arial][size=2]FAQ[/size][/font][/b][/url][font=Arial][size=2], as well as the [/size][/font][url="http://otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=44317"][b][font=Arial][size=2]Adventure Square Basics[/size][/font][/b][/url][font=Arial][size=2]. All of these things will help you settle into life at OB. For example, if you want to join an RPG, you need a sign-up thread, as well as a basic story and plot idea. You also need a rating. In addition to that, double posting is not allowed on Otakuboards, nor are one liners. [/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=2][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=2]Because of all these things, I am closing this thread. [/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=2][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=2]Thread Closed.[/size][/font]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...