BloodRainShadow Posted March 17, 2006 Posted March 17, 2006 Hello everyone, I love to draw pictures but i'm not the best with drawing anime so don't laugh at me okay, I'm better with dragons and monsters the best. I'm a artist at such a young age and proud of it :D lol tell me what you think of my pictures and pictures to come (thats hard to since i'm not posting them yet lol) [url]http://i1.tinypic.com/rlhqpv.jpg[/url] --- [COLOR=RoyalBlue][b]EDIT:[/b] [size=1]I edited your picture and changed it to a text link instead. The image was stretching OB's layout, which is a pain for me, and a hassel for 56k users who don't want extreme lag. - Retribution[/size][/COLOR]
jigglyness Posted March 17, 2006 Posted March 17, 2006 For the body, try to work on proportions because the mid section/abs seems a little too long. and her breasts re somewhat lopsided and pointy. But I like how you did the hair. :)
BloodRainShadow Posted March 18, 2006 Author Posted March 18, 2006 [quote name='jigglyness']For the body, try to work on proportions because the mid section/abs seems a little too long. and her breasts re somewhat lopsided and pointy. But I like how you did the hair. :)[/quote] Yes i know i got the same thing from how may other people but its because i did it quick. lol But i'm not good with drawing anime only real live creatures like dragons (the best) and monsters. But thanks for the tip ^^ and thanks though too for the comment lol. If i could, i would put my really good but the paper is to big to be scanned ^^'
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now